- Campus Adventiste du Salève (FRANCE): Salève Adventist University (Campus Adventiste du Salève) is about five miles from Geneva across the Swiss-French border. The campus itself is part way up Le Salève, the top of which is about 4,000 feet high. This mountain with its restaurants and breathtaking view of the Rhone valley or Mount Blanc attracts many from nearby Geneva. From the campus, the city of Geneva and the Léman make a picturesque view.
Classroom and residence hall facilities are all modern in design and in ...Read More
- Centro Universitário Adventista de São Paulo (BRAZIL): The Engenheiro Coelho Campus of Centro Universitário Adventista de São Paulo (UNASP) is located 110 miles from São Paulo capital city, the largest commercial center in Brazil and in Latin America, whose population is about 18 million people. Engenheiro Coelho Campus is 35 miles from Campinas city, the second largest city of São Paulo state. Campinas has a population of 1.4 million people and it's one of Brazil's largest commercial and cultural centers.
VISA INFORMATION: All students MUST HAVE a student visa ...Read More
- Escuela Superior de Español de Sagunto (SPAIN): The Escuela Superior de Español de Sagunto (ESDES), accredited by the Universidad de Alcala de Henares since May 2005 operates in the Campus Adventista de Sagunto. This campus occupies about 25 acres on a gentle slope overlooking the towns of Port Sagunto and Sagunto with the Mediterranean Sea in the distance. On a hilltop across a valley full of orange groves sit the remains of a fortress dating from before the Roman occupation in the first and second centuries B.C. ...Read More
- Istituto Avventista Villa Aurora (ITALY): Istituto Avventista Villa Aurora (Italian Adventist College) is located on a 14th Century Renaissance Villa in suburban Florence, the main city of the Province of Tuscany. Its location gives optimal access to Italy’s rich historical, musical, and artistic culture and resources. The villa, itself, is of great architectural value and beauty. The garden surrounding it contains many indigenous and exotic species of plants and flowers, and many trees dating back several hundred years. The surroundings provide a serene environment ideal ...Read More
- Middle East University (LEBANON): Middle East University (MEU) is in the unique position of being the only Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education in the Middle East and one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in lebanon. MEU stratigically sits on a hill overlooking the city of Beirut--away from the busy streets yet a stone's throw away from the city. We are an international community where all persons are seen as of equal value irrespective of cultural background, race, or religious affiliation.
MEU is uniquely positioned ...Read More
- Newbold College of Higher Education (UNITED KINGDOM): Study British literature in the very country where it was inspired and written, including reading authors such as Shakespeare, Milton, Wordsworth, Austen, Dickens, Hardy, Wilde, Potter, Woolf, Tolkien and LewisStudy British history where the events actually happened, including visiting places such as Stonehenge, Portsmouth, the Tower of London and TintagelAcquire new cultural perspectives from living and learning with students and staff from over 60 countries on a campus set within the safe environment of a small English village just 35 ...Read More
- Seminar Schloss Bogenhofen (AUSTRIA): Seminar Schloss Bogenhofen is located in a rural setting about four miles east of the town of Braunau on the river Inn. Across the river from Braunau is the German town of Simbach. About thirty-six miles to the southwest lies one of the most beautiful cities of Europe—Salzburg, Austria. On the campus itself, the dominant building is the former castle that dates back to the mid-fifteenth century and serves as the classroom building for senior high school students. The very ...Read More
- Theologische Hochschule Friedensau (GERMANY): Friedensau Adventist University is the oldest Seventh-day Adventist school for ministerial education in Europe, founded in 1899. The university is located 20 miles east of Magdeburg and about 8 miles south of Burg. Berlin, the capital of Germany can be reached within one hour by train or car. The school is surrounded by nature with a creek running through the campus. With a history of over a hundred years, Friedensau has developed into a place where students from different cultures meet ...Read More
- Universidad Adventista del Plata (ARGENTINA): In 1898 Colegio Adventista del Plata was opening its eyes to a lifetime of excellence and service. Guided by Divine Providence, Adventist pioneers worked hard to establish a small school to provide Christian education and spread the gospel to this vast continent. Over time, the college became a university and today it is a conservative school where many students from all over the world come to enjoy a unique experience.
UAP seeks to meet the need of every student in spiritual, ...Read More